Grace Clark provides a wide variety of advocacy and legal services for families and students.
These services include:
- Attendance and advocacy at IEP team meetings
- State complaint proceedings
- Mediation in IDEA or 504 matters
- Due process hearings
- Concerns related to American Disabilities Act Accommodations
- Suspension/ Expulsion Proceedings
- Federal court proceedings concerning educational civil rights, including matters involving violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Defense of juvenile criminal matters
- Special needs trust
Contact us today to see how we can help
With the future of your children at stake, we can help answer any questions you may have regarding the education and rights of your children. Let us fight for you!