If an agreement with the school district cannot be reached, the next step is to file for a due process hearing. At this hearing, we can call witnesses and present evidence to support our position, and the school district does the same. An administrative law judge makes a determination after hearing all the evidence. Often, a due process hearing is preceded by a mediation, and settlement agreements are often reached as a result of mediation. I can file the due process complaint, request mediation, and represent you thought all stages of the process.

Next Steps...

If you would like to schedule free consultation, you may send an email to grace@specialedattorney.org or call at (562) 208-1054

Contact Us